Comark Food Pro Plus Infrared Thermometer with Integral Probe
Not For Medical Use
The Comark Food Pro Plus Infrared Thermometer with Integral Probe combined the use of the contactless infrared technology with a built in probe that flips down when required. The hygienic thermometer not only helps prevent cross contamination but when extra accuracy is need the integrated stainless steel probe acts as a second opinion to verify internal temperatures. To protect this infrared thermometer, a carry case is included.
Like the Comark Food Pro
, the Comark Food Pro Plus thermometer has a Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP)
temperature danger zones indicated with clear safe/unsafe LED warnings:
- Green - temperatures are within safety guidelines and outside danger zone
- Red - warning - temperatures are inside the HACCP danger zone and potentially unsafe - HACCP danger zone set at 4°C to 60°C/ 40°F to 140°F
- Quickly contactless scan temperatures without risk of cross-contamination
- Integrated flip down probe
- Set adjustable alarms for line check reminders
- Hand washable - sealed to IP54 standards
- 2 year warranty for standard use
- Working Range 12mm to 300mm (0.5ins to 12ins)
- Minimum Target Size 12mm/0.5ins
- Distance to Spot Ratio 2.5 to 1
- Target Illumination High Brightness LED
- Emissivity Pre-Set for Food Service Applications
- Spectral Response 8 to 14 microns
- Infrared -35°C to +275°C/-30°F to +525°F
- Probe -40°C to +200°C/-40°F to +392°F
- For targets between 0°C and +65°C ± 1°C
- For targets between +32°F and +150°F ± 2°F
- For targets below 0°C/+32°F ±1°C/2°F, ±0.1 degree/degree
- For targets above +65°C/+150°F ±1.5% of reading
Food Pro Plus Penetration Probe
- Sensor Type Class A Platinum thin film RTD
- Accuracy -5°C to +65°C, +23°F to +150°F ±0.5°C/±1°F
- Speed of Response Under 8 seconds to 95% response
- Length 78mm/3.2
- Diameter 3mm/0.118
- Countdown Timer 10 seconds to 7 hours 59 minutes
- Environmental Protection IP54
Ambient Operating Range
- Temperature 0°C to +50°C, +32°F to +122°F
- Humidity at +30°C/+86°F 90% (±5%) RH non-condensing
- Battery 1 x 9V alkaline
- Battery Life 10 Hours at +23°C/+73°F
- Weight with battery 150g/0.33lbs
- Length 165mm/6.5"
- Width 32mm/1.25"
- Depth 50mm/2"
Shipping And Handling
1st Class post up to 14 days for delivery Long delays due to Covid-19
Carrier Service 1-14 days, is an estimated day of delivery is given when you place a order.
Delivery can be from 8.30am to 6pm
Please note all shipping is PER ORDER , NOT PER ITEM
Next day delivery is extra but we can not be held liable for the carriers delaying the (WEEKENDS AND BANK HOILIDAYS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN WORKING DAYS). Highlands and Islands / IV BT, IM TR 21-25, HS, KA27,28, KW1-3, 5-15, PA20-49, 62-77,61,78,PH17-26, 30-44, 49-50, ZE1-3 postcodes takes 48 hour
We must have the order by 3pm to have a chance of getting the order out the same day ( AS LONG AS GOODS ARE IN STOCK) Next day not available for European Orders
ORDERS OVER £65 POST FREE (Excluding European Orders)
For those orders over £65 we will send Post Free. To 1 address if more then 1 address per order, a delivery charge either £6.96 or £3.60 will be added
Once the parcels have left our premises the responsibility for delivery is with the Royal Mail or our Carrier.
We are not responsible for late delivery's that may of happened once the parcel has left us as we will try and get the parcel out to you as fast as we can. Please contact us if any problems, problems do happen but we are always here to help.
Or if you are still waiting for a parcel (over 10 working days Royal Mail) please let us know so we can sort out the problem.
Orders are dispatched by post / carrier to the name and address you have given to us. If we have received incorrect or inadequate information for the delivery of the goods we cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery as a result of this.
Delivery Schedule We process your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 2 - 5 business days . International orders are generally received in under 10 days.
Does not Include Trade Orders OR Purchase Orders
A calibrated thermometer if ordered in error / or not wanted can only be returned upto 14 days after purchase because the certificate has a expiry date
We accept Orders from Government based purchases, we regularly supply the following organisations
- Hospitals, PCT's, NHS Foundation Trusts
- Police Force, Fire Service
- Prison Service
- All British Military Forces
There is £50 minimum order value for purchase order
P&P on all Purchase Orders under £65 (ex Vat) £5.42+VAT
P&P will be free on Orders over £65 (ex vat)
Send your order by Email:- email@example.com
Payment must be made within 30 days by BACS or Cheque