Meat / Food Thermometer | HaboTest HT691
The HABOTEST HT691 thermometer is an instant-read meat thermometer designed for kitchen use. It’s perfect for checking the temperature of various foods during cooking, whether you’re frying, grilling, or deep-frying.
Here are some key features of the HT691:
- Fast Reading: The HT691 provides quick temperature readings, allowing you to monitor your food accurately.
- Long Probe: It comes with a long probe that can reach deep into meats or liquids.
- Auto On/Off: The thermometer automatically turns on when you extend the probe and turns off when you fold it back.
- LCD Screen: The digital display makes it easy to read the temperature.
- Versatile: Use it for oil, deep fry, BBQ, or any other cooking needs.
- Range: -50 to 300°C or -58 to 572°F
- Size: 156mm Long, 35mm Wide, 20mm Depth
- Probe: 107mm Long, 2mm Dia Pointed Probe
- Battery: CR2032 Included
Shipping And Handling
Royal Mail delivery will be delivered in 1 to 4 working days on average using a tracked service
Carrier Service delivery will be 1-2 working days, with tracking
Delivery can be from 8.30am to 6pm
Please note all shipping is per order, not each thermometer
Next day delivery is extra but we can not be held liable for the carriers delaying the (WEEKENDS AND BANK HOILIDAYS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN WORKING DAYS). Highlands and Islands / IV BT, IM TR 21-25, HS, KA27,28, KW1-3, 5-15, PA20-49, 62-77,61,78,PH17-26, 30-44, 49-50, ZE1-3 postcodes takes 48 hour
We must have the order by 3pm to have a chance of getting the order out the same day ( AS LONG AS GOODS ARE IN STOCK)
ORDERS OVER £72 POST FREE
For those orders over £72 we will send Post Free. To 1 address if more then 1 address per order, a delivery charge either £7.50 or £3.96 will be added
Once the parcels have left our premises the responsibility for delivery is with the Royal Mail or our Carrier.
We are not responsible for late delivery's that may of happened once the parcel has left us as we will try and get the parcel out to you as fast as we can. Please contact us if any problems, problems do happen but we are always here to help.
Or if you are still waiting for a parcel (over 10 working days Royal Mail) please let us know so we can sort out the problem.
Orders are dispatched by post / carrier to the name and address you have given to us. If we have received incorrect or inadequate information for the delivery of the goods we cannot accept any liability for late or failed delivery as a result of this.
Delivery Schedule We process your order right away. We will normally send your order to you in 2 - 5 business days.
Does not Include Trade Orders OR Purchase Orders
A calibrated thermometer if ordered in error / or not wanted can only be returned up to 14 days after purchase because the certificate has a expiry date
We accept Orders from Government based purchases, we regularly supply the following organisations
- Hospitals, PCT's, NHS Foundation Trusts
- Police Force, Fire Service
- Prison Service
- All British Military Forces
There is £50 minimum order value for all purchase orders
P&P on all Purchase Orders under £72 is £7.50 ( £6.25 Ex VAT )
P&P will be free on Orders over £72 Including VAT
Send your order by Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment must be made within 30 days by BACS or Cheque